This Dishwasher Upper Rack Adjuster Kit allows you to move the upper rack of your dishwasher up or down to provide more space. If your dishwasher's upper rack is sagging to one side, replacing this part may alleviate the issue. This kit includes (2) adjuster arms, (2) adjuster actuators,(2) gray adjuster covers, (2) gray adjuster housings, (4) screws, and instruction sheet. Replacing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the dishwasher and novice repair experience. You must unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Also make sure you turn off the dishwasher's water supply below the sink. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner (item W10282479) to help remove limescale and mineral build-up that can be unsightly and affect your dishwasher s performance. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Part. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Adjuster back, (1) cover, (1) Housing, (1) Positioner, (1) Left hand adjusters (1) Right hand adjuster (1) adapter for speciality screws
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Almost any appliance or TV purchased from Rockweiler Appliance and TV comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. This warranty runs from the date that you take possession of the product through the 365th day.
Rockweiler Appliance and TV offers, as an option for your peace of mind and security of the investment, an additional product protection plan. This plan covers the items included in the manufacturers initial warranty, plus extra items such as food loss, power surge, and even a no-lemon clause for up to 5 years from your date of purchase. Ask one of the sales, service or delivery people from Rockweiler's about the special discounted rates to protect your new investment. It's another way that Rockweiler Appliance and TV is helping to.....SAVE YOU MONEY!!!