Get rid of unwanted moisture in spaces up to 2,000 square feet with this 30 pint (14.2 L) dehumidifier from Danby! The smart dehumidify function on this model will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperatures. The automatic shut-off feature prevents overflowing, and with the direct drain feature, you have the option to allow the unit to operate continuously throughout the day and night. In addition, this model is ENERGY STAR Certified and it comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your dehumidifier during off-peak hours, both of which will help you save on your monthly hydro bill! Also, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41 F (5C), and it comes with a reusable, washable air filter.
- 30 pint (14.2 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2022 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: the unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build-up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low Temp Function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room-to-room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Almost any appliance or TV purchased from Rockweiler Appliance and TV comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. This warranty runs from the date that you take possession of the product through the 365th day.
Rockweiler Appliance and TV offers, as an option for your peace of mind and security of the investment, an additional product protection plan. This plan covers the items included in the manufacturers initial warranty, plus extra items such as food loss, power surge, and even a no-lemon clause for up to 5 years from your date of purchase. Ask one of the sales, service or delivery people from Rockweiler's about the special discounted rates to protect your new investment. It's another way that Rockweiler Appliance and TV is helping to.....SAVE YOU MONEY!!!