For a TV stand that offers options, this Triple Play 62" TV Stand is the right move. It can hold most flat screen TVs up to 65" or up to 60 lbs., plus multiple audio video components. The Triple Play system offers three configuration options to meet your display and room layout. In addition to mounting your TV on the rear swivel mounting system, this system can be removed so the TV can be placed on top of the stand, or the TV can be hung on the included swivel wall mount and the stand can be used as a three-shelf stand-alone table. It features black tempered safety glass shelves with a black metal frame for a cool modern look. The open architecture design provides plenty of ventilation and an integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and organizes unsightly wires and cables.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 60 lbs.
- Display your TV three ways - on the stand, mounted on a universal swivel pole or wall mounted
- Black tempered safety glass with black metal frame
- An integrated cable management system to hide and manage unsightly wires and cables
- Open architecture design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 65" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Almost any appliance or TV purchased from Rockweiler Appliance and TV comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. This warranty runs from the date that you take possession of the product through the 365th day.
Rockweiler Appliance and TV offers, as an option for your peace of mind and security of the investment, an additional product protection plan. This plan covers the items included in the manufacturers initial warranty, plus extra items such as food loss, power surge, and even a no-lemon clause for up to 5 years from your date of purchase. Ask one of the sales, service or delivery people from Rockweiler's about the special discounted rates to protect your new investment. It's another way that Rockweiler Appliance and TV is helping to.....SAVE YOU MONEY!!!