Host movie or game night in front of this open architecture, multi-use TV stand for flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs. With a mixed wood and metal design, the large open shelves are perfect for storing entertainment accessories, AV components and decorative items for display. The CMS® Cable Management System integrated into the back panel hides and manages unsightly wires and cables to keep your entertainment area looking clean and organized. This TV stand can also be used as a hall console, accent table or sofa table. All hardware is included and it assembles easily for simple set-up and quick enjoyment. A touch up pen is included to keep your TV stand looking fresh and new.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Open architecture, industrial inspired design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Easily accessible, open storage space for gaming system, cable box and other A/V components
- Versatile TV stand can also be used as an attractive hall console or sofa table
- Integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Tipping-restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Almost any appliance or TV purchased from Rockweiler Appliance and TV comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. This warranty runs from the date that you take possession of the product through the 365th day.
Rockweiler Appliance and TV offers, as an option for your peace of mind and security of the investment, an additional product protection plan. This plan covers the items included in the manufacturers initial warranty, plus extra items such as food loss, power surge, and even a no-lemon clause for up to 5 years from your date of purchase. Ask one of the sales, service or delivery people from Rockweiler's about the special discounted rates to protect your new investment. It's another way that Rockweiler Appliance and TV is helping to.....SAVE YOU MONEY!!!