Store all your AV components in this beautiful Coltrane audio cabinet with Gray tinted glass doors. The Espresso Pine finish and Gun Metal hardware make this piece a modern addition to your entertainment space. The lift top opens to a near vertical position for easy access of your record player or other media device. The lift top is powered by strong gas springs to keep the top stable in any position and prevents it from accidentally falling. This audio cabinet also accommodates three or more AV components. The adjustable wood shelves allow you to customize your storage space to your unique preference. An integrated cable management system consists of two removable rear panels for easy access and management of wires and cables, as well as holes for cable routing.
- Top lifts open for easy access to your record player
- Strong gas springs keep lift top in any position and prevents top from dropping quickly
- Convenient glass front top for quick check of remaining playing time
- Holds three or more AV components plus a record player
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver and easy-to-follow instructions
- Integrated Cable Management System consists of two removable rear panels for easy access and routing of electronic cords
- Two adjustable interior wood shelves with internal ventilation slots that allow for convection cooling
- Tip restraint hardware included
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Almost any appliance or TV purchased from Rockweiler Appliance and TV comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. This warranty runs from the date that you take possession of the product through the 365th day.
Rockweiler Appliance and TV offers, as an option for your peace of mind and security of the investment, an additional product protection plan. This plan covers the items included in the manufacturers initial warranty, plus extra items such as food loss, power surge, and even a no-lemon clause for up to 5 years from your date of purchase. Ask one of the sales, service or delivery people from Rockweiler's about the special discounted rates to protect your new investment. It's another way that Rockweiler Appliance and TV is helping to.....SAVE YOU MONEY!!!