Are you experienced in appliance repair?
Would you like to work in a stable company with a predictive Monday-Friday schedule?
Does being part of team that works together and not against each other sound refreshing?
Rockweiler's Appliance Service is expanding and we need experienced techs like you to help us keep up!
As a Rockweiler Appliance Service Technician:
- You’ll work independently, but be an important part of a proven team.
- You’ll help others on that team, and they’ll help you too.
- You’ll go above and beyond, making our customers really happy they chose Rockweiler’s.
- You’ll stay up-to-date on the latest appliance technologies.
- You’ll perform proficient repairs on all categories of major appliances.
- You’ll work full-time Monday-Friday or Tuesday - Saturday and have a reliable career.
Here are some of the qualifications you’ll need:
- Experience in repair work.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Got that smile going now?
Ready for a stable career where your talents will be appreciated?
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check required.